Two-Year-Old Readiness Center: Bumblebees
This center is a safe, caring, and fun-filled introduction to preschool for our youngest children. Our focus is on developing social skills and independence. The teachers are committed to meeting individual needs and helping each child grow in his or her own way. Your Bumblebee will be treated as a unique and cherished individual at Temple Israel Preschool. The Bumblebee program offers two-year olds many opportunities for free play, personal choice of activities, and one-on-one time with teachers and friends. Take a look at a typical day for the Bumblebees:
- A Day in the 2-Year-Old Program
- Welcome. Choose to play inside or outside.
- Good Morning Time
- Potty time
- Outside play
- Story and snack time
- Inside or outside play; simple art projects
- Story, science, movement, drama, or sing-a-long
- Special activities throughout the year include holiday celebrations and Exercise Time with Moms and Dads.
Bumblebees attend for two, three, or five mornings each week. Children must reach their 2nd birthday by September 1 of the school year.
Miss Melissa, Miss Klavdia, Miss Emily, Miss Karin, Miss Jen, Miss Mindy